THE KINGDOM OF CHILDHOOD
· Soul is strong but clumsy at first to get accustomed to the body.
· Don't let all the naughtiness of the children be reproved.
· Initially for a child's soul it is difficult to find a way into body through bones, ligaments etc..
· Child's nature is of god and he has descended to earth - teacher should have great reverence and fill this in their heart before they start their work as educators.
· There is difference in the mannerism of soul before and after he coming to earth.
· Only natural scientists and physicians know what is present in the inner part of the body whereas common people don't even know where their heart and lungs.
· We build up our karma with accordance to previous earth life experiences.
· We have no longing of curiosity, knowledge and desire of the external life before birth.
· Before descending to earth we live entirely in outer world. So there is no distinction between outer and inner world for all that is within us.