IMPORTANCE OF RHYTHM
· Rhythm gives great security to the children.
· A regular external rhythm helps in the proper development of the physical body and internal organs.
· Bodily rhythm is an indicator of health or illness.
· If we provide supporting rhythms at home and school, we help our children connect in a stronger way with rhythms of nature.
· An irregular rhythm awakens the child from their dreamy consciousness.
RHYTHMS AT SCHOOL :
· Rhythm is also a great aim to discipline.
· If children know what is coming next, then they'll feel very secured.
· We make our schedule as breath in and breath out to maintain a balance for the children.